The Foundation provided extensive funding to local projects across Australia and there was a huge reaction from local communities to the publicity.
Media Key generated over $7 million worth media coverage for the campaign.
- Over $2 million worth of media exposure was generated
- Tammy van Wisse helped promote Vegemite’s 80th Birthday
- 587 separate extensive media promotions including television interviews, television news pieces, newspaper promotions, radio promotions and radio interviews
- 418 separate papers ran a guaranteed promotion for the foundation following Media Key setting up the promotions. In simple terms Media Key generated coverage in over 66% of all Australian newspapers – an enormous result.
- 18 different major celebrities supported the foundation including international hit film director Baz Luhrmann (Australia, Strictly Ballroom, The Great Gatsby), Steve Moneghetti, James Blundell and Louise Sauvageh
- 32 separate television pieces took place
- 21 capital city radio newsdesks ran pieces about the foundation’s launch
- 23 capital city/regional radio interviews
- 14 capital city radio stations ran promotions for the foundation
- 79 regional radio stations ran promotions for the foundation