Our role included everything from creating the shape of the campaign, advice on which charities to support, locking in huge media partners and obtaining the support of high level celebrities.
A major free event held for Friendship Day attracted over 200,000 visitors. Incredibly, no advertising was used for the event … all the promotion was done by Media Key.
- Media exposure was valued at $5.7 million
- TV personality John Wood worked with Media Key on Disney’s Friendship Day
- TV coverage on many major TV shows
- Magazine coverage spreading over 8 pages in The Australian Women’s Weekly … Media Key arranged the full support of AWW.
- Partnerships with radio stations who contributed over $150,000 worth of free airtime and helped drive 200,000 people to one event stage for Friendship Day.
- Magazine coverage in many publications including NW, TV Week and other magazines.
- 21 separate magazines ran pieces